Friday, June 4, 2010

Bellarific Friday


This weeks challenge is "Summer's Coming". It's funny, I was wearing the exact same outfit today. Except Bella looks way better. Did any of you get to Stamping Bella today? Emily has a FABULOUS sale on! 10 % off on everything and another 5% if you're paying cash. It will last till Sunday. Lets just say I picked up a few goodies. Happy stamping to me! She also had a new release this past Monday. Lots of things to choose from. My MO collection is growing wonderfully. It is not supposed to be a very nice weekend weather wise, so maybe I can get some colouring done.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tanya! This is really cute. Definitely a summer card, love that drink in hand!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bella!! Great job!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for the High Hopes Blog Hop!! Did you hear? Melissa Jenkins of Meljen Designs will be releasing RUBBER stamps through High Hopes!! There will be another blog hop and release on friday!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Tanya, I love the clean look.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete