Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Walk Through The Garden


I'm sorry I was so late posting today. For the life of me, I could not get a good pic of this card. I think I must have took nine pics before I liked one. Anyway, this image is a Sarah Kay that I bought at Pointer's. It's called Rose's Garden. She is coloured with Prismas and blended with OMS.(surprise, surprise) The paper I believe is from Stamping Bella as is the glitter. I finally took a crack at using the Spellbinders and I love how it works. I was quite nervous but it wasn't so bad once I read the directions.

Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Tanya, what a great coloring job! Super cute card!

    You left a comment on my blog about my butterfly...yes, it's a CTMH stamp called "Butterfly Wings" D1341 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you used your Spellbinders! The result is awesome! I love the colouring job!
    The softness of this card is really nice Tanya!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an innocent card. So sweet. Great job on the coloring. What the heck is Spellbinders? lol newbee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tanya, she is amazing. I love the coloring. It almost looks like Copics. Great job on the layout as well.

    ReplyDelete