Friday, June 26, 2009

Lady Owlie On Her Sign


I made this card for a party I'm going to on Sunday. The image is from my Stamping Bella collection. It is called Lady Owlie. I picked up the paper at Pointer's Scrapbooking in Markham. What do you think? Couldn't match any better than this. My ribbon is from CTMH.

I'm off to Bella Land tomorrow with my friends Christine and Carolyn for an all day crop. Should be able to get lots done if I don't spend too much time shopping!

Also I would like to give a BIG THANKS to my friend Christine and her daughter Breanne for the new FABULOUS look of my blog. Great job girls!

3 comments:

  1. Love the card!

    Great job to Christine and Breanne as well, blog looks awesome! I almost used this template for our club blog and decided on something different. So it has a makeover to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWH...I love this card. You did such a cute job. I love how you got the saying into the little area on the card.

    Looking forward to BellaLand tomorrow..I already have a list of wants, needs, love it!!
    Look out Stamping Bella, the Keswick girls are on there way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Joy Tanya and I love your blog! kelli

    ReplyDelete